Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome To Honey Browne

WHY NEW YORK CITY?

Honey:

~Because everyone looks like me and everyone is different, so I'm never alone and I'm always alone.
~Because everyone loves to love me and loves to hate me.
~Because I can be promiscuous or celibate.
~Because here, my music has a heartbeat, and my heart has a constant
supply of music.

Browne:

I can find my dreams between Wall Street and Broadway, in the wake of Brooklyn's Bridge and in your smile. It is the city where blue collared workers and musicians are applauded for their bravery and you can find your next breath from the kiss of a sexy stranger on the C train.


OUR MISSION:
~To inspire people to keep their hustle strong
~To encourage folks to follow their dreams, and achieve their goals
~and...to ALWAYS keeps it SEXY!

Hold tight and don't let go, until we say so.

Welcome to Honey Browne



2 comments:

Lyrically speaking said...

WOW! YOU GO GIRLS! I love this blog, and you are keeping it sexxxxxy. Nothing but love here in the city that never sleeps, looking foward to more of your postings :)

Onika Pascal said...

This is awesome. The pics are too. Definitely looking forward to more.